You haven’t reviewed your estate plan since. . . . . ?
You need to update your plan if:
1. Your net worth or the value of certain assets substantially increases or decreases.
2. Your family circumstances change (for example, marriage, divorce, or birth of a child or grandchild).
3. A beneficiary dies or his or her financial circumstances change.
4. A person you named as an executor, trustee or guardian dies or is no longer suitable.
5. You move to a new state.
6. Your estate planning goals change.
7. It’s been more than 3 years since you last reviewed your estate plan.
Contact our office at 817.462.5454 to get the latest information on estate tax law changes and to discuss whether your plan should be modified in light of legislation or changes in your specific situation.