1. Disability Planning: Ms. Bone will discuss the significance of disability planning and the documents needed. How to ensure that your medical and financial wishes are followed up if you become incapacitated and unable to communicate. The pros and cons of the documents and what you need to think about when appointing agents.
2. Probate, Gaining Peace of Mind at a Difficult Time: Right now you, or someone you know, may be faced with difficult questions like:
- How can I be certain that my loved one’s assets are distributed as intended?
- How do we ensure that our loved one’s Will is legally valid?
- How can we avoid family conflicts during this process?
- What is the best way to make sure the process is not too expensive, lengthy and complicated?
3. Guardianship: Ms. Bone explains what Guardianship is, the various roles of those involved, and the guardianship process to help those who have a minor child or an elderly parent understand what it all means.
Don't Wait! Call Us Now For Consultation
We believe that your call should be returned within 24 hours.