1. Disability Planning: Ms. Bone will discuss the significance of disability planning and the documents needed. How to ensure that your medical and financial wishes are followed up if you become incapacitated and unable to communicate. The pros and cons of the documents and what you need to think about when appointing agents.
2. Government Benefits: Buyer Beware: How do you recognize when you are getting bad guidance from a Veteran’s Benefits advisor? This presentation will give tips on how to prevent this from happening to veterans and their families.
3. Veterans Benefits, What Uncle Sam Forgot to Tell You: A Veteran’s benefit known as Aid & Attendance, which helps veterans and their spouses with costs of care, is it in danger of being cut back by the federal government? Ms. Bone can help people prepare for this with alternative planning tips. Also, Ms. Bone can educate people on other benefits that they may not be aware of.
4. Long-Term Care: How to avoid a financial crisis during long-term care planning The cost of care can quickly drain a lifetime of savings, even if you believe you have a comfortable nest egg. What are some strategies for preventing impoverishment should you need long term care in Texas?
5. Elder Exploitation: How to recognize and prevent it, identifying local resources.
6. Probate, Gaining Peace of Mind at a Difficult Time: Right now you, or someone you know, may be faced with difficult questions like:
1. How can I be certain that my loved one’s assets are distributed as intended?
2. How do we ensure that our loved one’s Will is legally valid?
3. How can we avoid family conflicts during this process?
4. What is the best way to make sure the process is not too expensive, lengthy and complicated?
In this presentation Ms. Bone discusses the different types of probates, who the players are and their responsibilities.
7. Guardianship: Ms. Bone explains what Guardianship is, the various roles of those involved, and the guardianship process to help those who have a minor child or an elderly parent understand what it all means.
800 N. Industrial Blvd., Suite 106
Euless, TX 76039
While my address is Industrial Blvd, we are actually on Clinic Drive. Look for the tall red Super Value Pharmacy sign. Whether coming from the North or the South, you will turn off of Industrial Blvd. onto Clinic Dr. Our building is located up the hill just past the Super Value Pharmacy at the far end of the building.